Wednesday, May 26, 2010

High Schools = Not Cools

So, there's a high school across the street from my house. Since I've been 'working for the government' these past few months, I've spent a lot of time at my house 'enjoying' the company of these lovely teenagers. Here's a Pro/Con list about them:

(I wrote it down real quick on a pad of paper. Just kidding! It's just the popular font 'comic sans' which only gives the illusion of handwriting. Surprise! Also, I have put exclamation marks on the pros because they are positive and serious periods on the cons because it means I mean business! I mean... I mean business. Also there's a dynamic, slanted separation line because, hey! Let's have some fun!)
Click on the list to make it bigger.


Okay, so they are all just Cons (which is what these children will all grow up to be anyways! DIS.) but whatever...

Here are photos of me vs them. I feel like I would win.

No comments:

Post a Comment